Understanding the diverse needs of the clients,we have come up with an excellent range of Lenticular Label. Our offered range is a piece of ribbed plastic, ranging from 15 line per inch to 150 line per inch. Each rib is a lens and each lens is set up according to viewing distance, depth and field to view through a logarithmic process, which is commonly known as ‘interlacing’. The products offered by us are unique because we do not need special glasses to see the illusion. These products are made by taking a multi-layered image, merging it in to one layer, and placing a special lens over the image so that each layer appears separately.
- Flips: Two or more images changing from one to the other. The simplest and often most effective use of lenticulars. Can be activated side to side (horizontally: e.g. window displays) or up and down (vertically - escalators)
- 3 D: Creating depth (up to 2 feet) from a 5 mm lens
- Animations: This is similar to the flip effect except three or more static images are used. This can create a more interesting or complex transition from one image to the next.
- Zoom: This is when we look at an image and we appear to zoom in and out as we move the lenticular back and forth. Basically, the same image just gets bigger and smaller. It is a very effective and easy to produce in combo with 3 D
- Morphing: This is a multi-phase animation where the transition from one image to the next is “stepped” to give the illusion that one “morphs”, transforms or changes into another image. The preparation of the art is critical to the effectiveness of this effect